Cobra ZL 9.5 Upgraded Oban Devotion stiff shaft - Brand New

28/10/2011 at 20:09

Looking to sell my brand new Cobra ZL 9.5 degree driver fitted with the expensive upgraded Oban Devotion 6 Flex 4 (stiff) shaft. This is not the stock shaft & is a "real" not "made for" shaft

Club head still has stickers & cellophane on it. No headcover or wrench, but I can adjust it to whatever setting suits before dispatch

I'm sticking with the same club head set up but with the stock Voodoo shaft - works better for my swing.

£105 delivered

31/10/2011 at 21:32

HI. I WILL BUY IT NOW FOR THE THE PRICE YOU ARE ASKING. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PAID.

01/11/2011 at 06:15
hi sorry, this is no longer for sale.
01/11/2011 at 07:38

That was quick!!

01/11/2011 at 08:38

Aha, didn't say it was sold, just that it is no longer for sale.

I would have thought a nice introduction to the forum from the new member may have been appropriate (and I'm not trying to be confrontational, it's just nice to know who you are dealing with)

01/11/2011 at 08:48

OK Daff

As I have checked out your posts on here and it appears that you only use the forum to trade.

Perhaps you, yourself, could add value by contributing to the forum.

It's nice to know who we are 'dealing' with.

01/11/2011 at 11:50
Taz wrote (see)

OK Daff

As I have checked out your posts on here and it appears that you only use the forum to trade.

Perhaps you, yourself, could add value by contributing to the forum.

It's nice to know who we are 'dealing' with.

Oh come one Taz. There is another guy on here that sells all new stuff over and over and yet nothing is said about that.

I've had dealings with Daff many times and every time has been a perfect trade.

01/11/2011 at 12:43

Just making a point

01/11/2011 at 13:48
Thanks BT, much appreciated. when I joined golfmagic in 2003 & asked the forum for some guidance, I did do a little introduction saying where I was from, what I played off, etc. please close this thread mods, as I have nothing further to add to this debate from my side
01/11/2011 at 13:49
I too checked out daff's posting history, and thought it a little strange that only posts were about selling stuff.... I'm with you Taz , people should contribute, if they wish to sell stuff. No offence daff, but I thought this deal was too good to be true and your posting history made me more suspicious (probably wrongly so) But whoever has that driver has had a steal, awesome club!
Your say
email image