Golf travel bag - recommendations?

15 posts / 0 new
Golf travel bag - recommendations?

Heading to the sunshine in the spring for some early golf. Anyone recommend a good travel bag to protect my pride and joys?

I use a srixon wheeled travel bag that folds up to a very small size when not in use so doesn't take up much space on holiday. Whatever you use, put a broom handle in longer than your longest club to protect the shafts.

Wise words Robster! KenB, I have a Wilson bag that has a good rigid back and stands upright quite well.  My Dad had a floppy bag which was a nightmare, much like his golf... www.golfbuyitonline.com/Wilson-Golf-Wheel-Travel-Cover-Bag.php I wish I had a trip lined up...  miserable Scottish weather and all that.

The Callaway is the best I've seen

My bro has a Wilson bag. He says he is addicted towards it, hence can't even think for changing it.

I also have a Wilson bag and find it very good with space for shoes and balls. My tip: Wrap beach towels (one or two) over your clubs making sure ther is plenty of padding at the top, then purchase a 99p plastic bucket and fit at the top. Close the bag and enjoy the trip and the golf.  

Dream On wrote (see)

I've always fancied one of these: http://www.sunmountain.com/travel-gear/2013-clubglider-journey-1317-deta...

A solution to a problem I'm not sure exists.

Thanks folks. Some votes for Wilson - like the broom handle and bucket tip too!

Robster wrote (see)

Dream On wrote (see)

I've always fancied one of these: http://www.sunmountain.com/travel-gear/2013-clubglider-journey-1317-deta...

A solution to a problem I'm not sure exists.

I have one of these in plain black.  They are an amazing piece of kit and you can pull or push it with one finger it moves so easily.  BUT.....they weigh a flipping ton!  You use up nearly all of your flight weight limitations on the bag alone!

Yonex make a great flight bag I got mine earlier this year from expressgolf in Bradford it was ??99 light and the zips and wheels are really strong (unlike my last flight bag)

@SuperHacker, Thanks buddy for the clearcut idea, of padding the golf. I took a Powakaddy bag last week for myself.

visit intimepromos.com they have A to Z accessories of golf their you can find out good quality golf bag in cheap rates. _____________________ Trade show products

I just use a thin light bag to keep the weight down and use a broom handle as mentioned above. Usually wrap 2 or 3 towels around the heads as well. I usually fly with Easyjet and maybe I have been lucky but never had a problem.