HAROLD BIRD GOLF CLUBS

14 messages
03/07/2005 at 13:51
Ive just bought some Harold bird golf clubs can anybody tell me anything about them?
03/07/2005 at 14:39
I think they are a starter set from Littlewoods. I don't know anything else but hope you didn't pay a great deal for them.
03/07/2005 at 14:45
H. Bird & Sons (or something like that) is a company based in Aldridge, W. Mids, also now known as 'Pinseeker'. They make 'low end' stuff. Don't pay high end prices for them!
03/07/2005 at 17:18
Nah think i got a bargain really,paid £60 brand new for 3-si and 1,3&5woods.I had to buy them as i havent got the money for taylor mades,titliest etc...and my donnays in last 3wks have deserted me LITERALLY!!!3 of them the heads have come off so not to happy with them!!!:#
03/07/2005 at 17:44
Sounds like a bargin
05/07/2009 at 00:47
Harold Bird is a golf factory with shop based in Aldridge neighbouring Walsall in the West Mids. Find out all you want to know by checking out web site. Clubs are good value for the money & they free fit. Pinseeker name has been sold on & Voodoo is the new brand name. Having knocked a few balls at the factory shop I find their graphite shafts in woods & irons terrific. Feel the range is good value for money too, Although I recently purchased a decent starter set elsewhere I wish I had gone here first. Whilst I would have spent the same amount of money, say £175 to £250 the HBG set would have been a little more unique & quicker to get used to. A friendly & welcoming staff at the shop with the impression I formed that a deal could be done. Womens Ladybird range is excellent value too. Go visit & buy British (at least in the club head !!!!)    
05/07/2009 at 23:01

Hi Gaza, Will you be in the office when we call?

05/07/2009 at 23:31
Ouch!
29/09/2011 at 14:00

Harold Bird & Sons don't manufacture anything it's all imported from China.

23/04/2012 at 21:59
Incorrect! They don't trade anymore but they did manufacture - China was base materials suppliers, all assembly, modification, branding, design etc happened in the UK. You actually got a better service than the "set lengths in shaft" etc you got with the bigger mass production brands and a lot less blood sweat and tears!
25/04/2012 at 10:30
the shark(14) wrote (see)
and my donnays in last 3wks have deserted me LITERALLY!!!3 of them the heads have come off so not to happy with them!!!

It's an easy repair all you need is a pack of araldite or other epoxy two pack resin, remember to clean off all the old glue first and if the grips have ridges make sure they are aligned correctly. 

25/04/2012 at 14:42

Jim in the seven years since that post I think he might have replaced the clubs by now.

25/04/2012 at 20:49

I bet you are wrong. I bet they are still in his shed.

12/10/2013 at 17:10

Ladybird were great clubs I used to have a set which was given to me by the boss himself and in the original days of Harold Bird and Son they worked really hard as I remember seeing it first hand.

Ben Bird, are you Rebecca's (Becca) little brother? If so I've spend years trying to find her I'm and old school friend (Lucia) and would like to get back in touch

Your say
email image
14 messages
Golfmagic on Twitter