For Sale : Cobra Baffler Pro (16*) Hybrid

7 posts / 0 new

King Cobra 1/R Baffler Pro 16° Stiff Graphite FUJIKURA SPEEDER Stiff Shaft, with headcover.

Great club and suprisingly easy to hit I also have the 3/R version too and thats staying in my bag. This was a replacement for my 3 wood and worked very well but since reshafting my 3 wood I get better distance from it, has been sitting in the garage spares bag for ages, so want to free up some funds.

Will sell for £45 (inclusive of postage).

Price reduced before going to the dreaded ebay

Very Interested 3 quick questions, What condition is it in? Is it the yellow or black fuji shaft? How old is it?

Condition very good (some pics below) Top View / Face View / Shaft Graphics Black Fuji shaft No idea how to be sure how old it is, I got it 2 years ago but only used it for about 6 months before it got mothballed

Hi, I'll take it, please drop me a PM with your details of how you want payment. I already have the 2 & 3 but the distance diff between them is not significant enough to carry both and a 3 wood, seeing i cant really get on with the 3wood, it looks like an ideal replacement

Sold. Thanks Adrian.

Just a quick note, to say arrived this morning, Have'nt had a chance to try, but all looks good, thanks