'Don't aim at the clubhouse.'

10 messages
11/03/2012 at 20:10

11/03/2012 at 20:42

In answer to your question 'Nope'

I hate the sight of my own set up -complete overswing and two piece takeaway. Had it all my life - will never change - it gets me round OK but ugly as sin.

My son however is pretty handy and the vid here always makes me laugh. Hence, I thought it would be OK to stick it on. Apols if the 15 seconds were too tiring for you mate.

11/03/2012 at 20:55

I didn't see the point of this  ........ till I replayed it with the sound on 

11/03/2012 at 23:31

Gosh - thank you for your encouraging and friendly comments Mr. COM. You are exactly right, the 15 second movie is 'not exactly mind blowing' as you state. Occasionally, if I want to experience 'mind blowing,' I read a good book, visit the theatre or just do something that is perhaps a little 'out of the ordinary.'

(I have to disclose that I do find some of Stanley Kubrick's movies do 'blow my mind' so to speak - 'A Clockwork Orange' is a masterpiece.)

To my surprise, I have never found a golf internet forum to be 'mind blowing' on a Sunday evening so, please accept my sincere apologies for failing to meet your rather exacting demands.

I take on board your constructive and intelligent comments and from now on, will carry my camcorder at all times Mr COM. What would you like me to capture to make your Sunday evening internet entertainment be more engaging?

How about a home movie of the 'discovery of the Holy Grail?' Or maybe an actual sighting of the Loch Ness Monster? Is that 'mind blowing' enough for you? I reckon that their is life on other planets too as there are plenty of space cadets around these days. You never know your luck if I just happen to have the camcorder in my pocket at that precise moment when a UFO crashes onto our links and a martian swinging a Ping i20 wanders out - you can guarantee I will have it uploaded straight away for your consumption.

I reckon that could almost be good enough to match the other movies I see on this thread.

By the way, 10/10 for the audio analysis of the movie Mr COM - I thought the sound would have only fooled everyone but the smartest of individuals - you are obviously well tuned in enough to note that the breaking glass was 'fake'. (Apologies again - it was added to increase the 'fun' element of the movie and probably steered it further away from the 'mind blowing' element you are used to seeing.)

Regards and many thanks for the advice,

M. Scorsese

11/03/2012 at 23:57

I think that glass breaking sound is added on personally

12/03/2012 at 08:29

Where's that, Rowany?

12/03/2012 at 09:10

Sure is - well spotted - played it?

12/03/2012 at 21:09
Isle of Man Golfer wrote (see)

Sure is - well spotted - played it?

Aye, lived there for 6 years late 90s/early 00s.

Was a member at Castletown, then moved to Peel when fatso took over. 

Couple of nice holes at Rowany though, but a fair few bad ones too

13/03/2012 at 07:02

WGC - Cadillac Championship - England's Justin Rose won the US$ 8.5 million event at -16 in Doral, Florida when Bubba Watson of USA dropped 2 shots to end -15.

For details visit here: http://4moles(Dot)com/cmstournaments/show/190-wgc-cadillac-championship

13/03/2012 at 08:00

I know where you're coming from - Ctown has a new owner and it is all moving forward. Lots of investment and the course is playing well. (I can't get enough of it.)

Your say
email image
10 messages
Golfmagic on Twitter