Oh Dear Tottenham :-D

14 messages
16/04/2012 at 06:06

didnt watch the game but flicked tv over to see final score and i nearly spat my drink out my mouth

lets all laugh at spurs!!!!!

16/04/2012 at 08:01

Harry Redknapp, forlorn and clueless on the Wembley touchline. What a familiar sight that will become.

16/04/2012 at 10:14

haha see paddyjk you could have said that and everyone would have felt sorry for spurs cause that was a disgrace and never a goal. but the 3 others you concceded after kind of make it a mute point.

you defended like a bunch of noobs tbf 4-1 would have been a more fiar score

where was that post about spurs finishign above arsenal hahaha

16/04/2012 at 10:17
Paddyjk wrote (see)
Wayman (5.5) wrote (see)

didnt watch the game but flicked tv over to see final score and i nearly spat my drink out my mouth

lets all laugh at spurs!!!!!

In which case you missed chelseas game changing 2nd "goal"

Or Harry's game changing substitution?

Spurs could have won that game until Defoe came on for Van der Vaart. Two minutes later the collapse commenced.

16/04/2012 at 10:27

you keep telling your self that, i was never worried this year cause spurs always collapse, normally its an ongoing thing though.

its better to hae a bad start and a strong finish, than being in with a chance of the tittle and then turning relegation form on.

16/04/2012 at 10:39

you can not send a player off retrospectively, unless its for violent conduct

16/04/2012 at 10:49

no it was like we are 2-0 down in the semi final against chelsea and we have no chance of going to the final now body language.

16/04/2012 at 12:23

Yep, it's impossible to come back from two goals down against top clubs these days.

Oh, hang on.......

16/04/2012 at 13:56

Regardless.......  How much longer will folk pay to watch a game where

1) Outcomes depend on abilty of club to find megga rich backers

2) Cheating is common place and seen as part of the game

3) Officials do not have TV back up

16/04/2012 at 14:05
Paddyjk wrote (see)

The goal line stuff is on it's way so that something. After the Lampard goal in teh WC Blatter had to concede its needed.

Any chance it can be back-dated to 1966?

16/04/2012 at 16:51
Josh The Nosh wrote (see)

haha see paddyjk you could have said that and everyone would have felt sorry for spurs cause that was a disgrace and never a goal. but the 3 others you concceded after kind of make it a mute point.

you defended like a bunch of noobs tbf 4-1 would have been a more fiar score

where was that post about spurs finishign above arsenal hahaha

'Moot' point Josh

16/04/2012 at 17:25

Spurs were very unfortunate to be on the end of a ridiculous decision - Atkinson is a decent enough ref but any chance he ever had of going to the Euro's or WC have probably disappeared. Mind you after that "goal" spurs played better but they appeared to run out of steam. They badly need more strength in defence, King is a liability and Gallas passed his sell by date several years ago. It probably doesn't help if Modric goes missing, he was pretty anonymous throughout.

I note that the FA have scheduled the Cup Final for a 5.15 kick off - why do they keep messing about with it? Ok, I know the answer is for TV but I do wish the FA would grow some balls and stand up for the world's oldest and best cup competition. It's bad enough that they let it be sponsored. Rant over, I'm off to see if I can get a Cup Final ticket   KTBFFH

16/04/2012 at 23:57

we couldnt win tonight if we did it would have been boring, got to keep it intresting and play like a bunch on non leaguers  

18/04/2012 at 18:15

paddy viagara are bringing out a new little blue pill ,special ones for spurs fans .

its to do with only managing to make a semi.

Your say
email image
14 messages
Golfmagic on Twitter