OK I'll go first..

Show us your face then.

Lets put some faces to names, I'm on the right!

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v348/65/38/1300675963/n1300675963_129499_9991.jpg

harry mate, i'm very sorry to tell you this but your lass looks very, very familiar. I'm guessing, Gran can 92 ?

penfold ace (not p.c) wrote (see)

taz looks like robert maxwell just before he fell out the boat.

I'm the beardy one, the other two faces may well be familiar to some of you as well!!!!!!

For the life of me, I am unable to understand why such ugly men would wish to advertise the fact.

McS - you do all this and manage Fulham FC too!

Impressive.

AA

Could there be a Male Pattern Baldness theme emerging?

AA

harry mate, i'm very sorry to tell you this but your lass looks very, very familiar. I'm guessing, Gran can 92 ?

Way out of your league son.She is a geordie though.

You need a photo host site like Photobucket or Flickr - upload piccy and then copy the piccy's url into the little photo thingy (tree icon) in the toolbar above the GM text box.

that's a terible thing to say about your lass smufter.

I've said worse

The only picture of me that's on Flickr right now (afaik)......No quips about it being to good to see the back of me please.AA

Harry Putter wrote (see)

Is that the Barnsley Boys Skunk?

Only one of them I'm afraid.In the middle we have the short one of the BB's...Nubbins..... and on the right we have a certain Mr Dan Sawbridge.the other BB (Beast) is the man behind the camera....or Blackberry as it was in this case.

Aberdeen Angus wrote (see)

The only picture of me that's on Flickr right now (afaik)......No quips about it being to good to see the back of me please.AA

wouldnt think of it....but I do have to ask..... Why are you wearing a bra??????A fairly substantial looking one at that.

Ah yes, the holster. You never know when you're going to run into the Chilean secret service. Best to be ready.

AA

cobra4 wrote (see)

me during Movember!

mmm....the picture looks familiar.....didnt the BBC do a piece on the worlds most wanted men recently???

Skunk Golfer (6.3) wrote (see)

cobra4 wrote (see)

me during Movember!

mmm....the picture looks familiar.....didnt the BBC do a piece on the worlds most wanted men recently???

yeah, my picture came up directly after yours osama

Merry xmas all.OK its not me, but gotta be a close likeness to my real photo that I use as my avatar, don't ya think? What do you mean no

I do yoga regularly.  Here I'm doing the tree pose on the tee box amongst a lot of other trees (I'm the one with the hat on)

Could there be a Male Pattern Baldness theme emerging? AA

Not on this head  Oh, and I'm studiously ignoring your Roy Hodgson jibe.

My avatar was a caricature done over 20 years ago. Back then people used to laugh at it whenever they saw it, saying how brilliant it was. Now, people just look at it in a distant sort of way, uttering a very vague, non-committal sort of "yeahhhhh", then coldly adding "you had more hair and were slimmer back then".With friends like these, ....

cobra4 wrote (see)

Skunk Golfer (6.3) wrote (see)
cobra4 wrote (see)

me during Movember!

yeah, my picture came up directly after yours osama

Touche!!!!

...and can Taz put some clothes on, I just had my dinner!

Sham 24 wrote (see)

4 years ago

damn it mister. with all your tales and stuff which keep me chuckling every day, and you look cuddly too {insert heart-shaped object}blimey posted that image twice. not many of our fairer folk could have resisted

Could there be a Male Pattern Baldness theme emerging? AA

Supp wrote (see)

I do yoga regularly.  Here I'm doing the tree pose on the tee box amongst a lot of other trees (I'm the one with the hat on)

lovely photo supp Sham is still my number one man though  Lovely bunch of pics Sort a pic of my goodself shortly

Creosote wrote (see)

Enjoying another happy humbug Christmas....

I hope that is the starter on your plate!  If it isn't, that certainly explains the facial expression!

Tried to upload a photo from Facebook and Apple Mobile Me gallery but both rejected?  Any clues?

Ah, I tried one of my Facebook pics - says image type not accepted.

LGL (5) wrote (see)

Tried to upload a photo from Facebook and Apple Mobile Me gallery but both rejected?  Any clues?

Maybe its a sign.....

Mac1 wrote (see)

LGL (5) wrote (see)

Maybe its a sign.....

You're probably right, might scare the children!

Pages