MIZUNO has launched its latest JPX range of clubs, named JPX EZ, featuring irons, hybrids, fairways and a driver.
The brand, which recently showcased its new MP-4 and MP-54 irons, describes its new new JPX EZ range as "Risk Rewarded".
The JPX EZ range will succeed the JPX-825 range the company brought to market in 2012.
Combining Mizuno’s HOT METAL face design and ultra pocket cavity (4-7 iron) the incredible JPZ EZ irons fire higher and longer with a predictable tight dispersion. The Harmonic Impact Technology (H.I.T) engineered cavity frame means the JPX-EZ still feels like every Mizuno iron should.
Mizuno's director of product Chuck Couch says: “The JPX EZ is going to turn you into a player who can take risks - someone who can take the shot on and not think about the danger. You’re going to hit shots that you’ve never been able to hit before.”
- Max Pocket Cavity (4-7): Massive sweet area, tightest dispersion, and effortless launch characteristics.
- Deep pocket Cavity (8-PW): For increased accuracy and launch control.
- HOT METAL FACE: Thin multi thickness design for maximum COR to deliver long, consistent distance.
- Harmonic Impact Technology (H.I.T): Feel and sound tuned through cavity frame design.
- Matt Black: Low glare finish to minimize surface area.
- Custom Set Make Ups: Available in mixed/combo sets or with JPX FLI-HI long iron alternatives.
- Available pre-assembled in 2 set ups (standard and +1/2”, 2 degrees upright)
Click through the images below for a closer look at the new range. You can also keep up to date with the new JPX EZ range on Mizuno's Twitter page.