Bushnell Golf has launched a sleek, stylish and comfortable "neo iON" golf GPS watch.
The neo iON represents Bushnell’s lightest and thinnest golf watch to date, and has been redesigned to meet the ever-changing needs of golfers wanting a fashionable device that is packed full of features and can be worn both on and off course.
Bushnell claims the product is incredibly easy to use, it comes with no membership fees and is pre-loaded with more than 35,000 courses in over 30 countries. This extensive course mapping is combined with instant course recognition and auto hole advance to ensure that the device is ready to use straight out of the box.
The neo iON also boasts a strong battery life and features a new integrated step counter that allows golfers to monitor their distance travelled, speed and total activity time throughout their round of golf and wider daily life.
- Over three rounds between charges
- Over 35,000 courses worldwide preloaded for instant use
- Instant course recognition and auto hole advance
- Easy-to-read front/centre/back distances
- Hazard layup distances (up to four per hole)
- Shot distance calculator
- Round time and distance traveled information
- New integrated step counter
- New charging clip
For more information visit www.bushnellgolf.co.uk