Justin Rose birdied the last hole to win the Turkish Airlines Open by a shot for back-to-back victories on the European Tour.
The 37-year-old is now second in the Race to Dubai behind Tommy Fleetwood, sitting 134,839 points behind his fellow Englishman.
Rose overcame a two-stroke deficit in Turkey, and was nine shots behind with 37 holes to play, a week after he came from eight shots behind to win the WGC Champions.
"Winning is like a bus. You wait ages for one and then two turn up at once," he said.
- M1 2017 Driver / 9.5* / TPT
- M2 2016 Fairway / 15* / MCA Tensei CK Pro Orange 80TX
- M1 2016 Fairway / 19* / MCA Tensei CK Pro Orange 80TX
- P790 (4 iron) / KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- P730 “Rose Proto” / 5-PW/ KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- Milled Grind Wedges / 52-09, 56-12 & 60-10) / KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135X
- TP Red Ardmore 2, double-bend hosel