Amazing Brands Mizuno MP-69 Irons

1 post / 0 new
Amazing Brands Mizuno MP-69 Irons

They are somewhat small but very confident-looking.  The first iron I hit was the 8 and it was love at first shot. The Mizuno MP-69 Irons have the traditional buttery feel like as usual. In fact I believe they have the buttery feel of the TN-87s. I was a little concerned with the sole width. They are thin, but after a few shots the concerned disappeared quickly.

Mizuno did a great job building the 69s.  All the irons have a consistent swing weight of D3. All I can say is the new Mizuno MP-69 Irons have impeccable feel. I have played many irons over the years and to me these are the best feeling blades since the TN-87s.

Features of Mizuno MP-69 Irons as best golf clubs for sale:
4D Muscle design delivers unmatched ball and trajectory control by maintaining the perfect COG design in each clubhead.
Scientifically designed to optimize sound and feel at impact utilizing modal analysis and Harmonic Impact Technology (H.I.T.).
Strategically placed trailing edge bevel delivers tour confirmed performance and increased versatility.
Patented Grain Flow Forged 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel.