Charity Golf Day in Northern Ireland, Belfast

3 posts / 0 new
Charity Golf Day in Northern Ireland, Belfast

Hi,

I am organising a golf tournament at Castlereagh Hills Golf Club in Belfast in N.I. on 11th March 2011, this is a really good event as food will be provided as well as a raffle and an auction all inclusive of £20.

I am taking names and bookings, so please feel free to email me or phone, if you are coming from abroad I can also recommend accommodation for you.

My contact details are lyncon29@hotmail.co.uk or 07513531432

Dont Miss out, there are prizes for longest drive and nearest the pin, some of the auction and raffle prizes are great, which included 4 ball at Galgorm Castle Golf, 4 Ball at Kilkeel, 4 ball at Massereen Golf  and many more....

According to RadarOnline website reported that witnesses saw Woods' ex-wife,Callaway Diablo Fairway Wood Elin with his son Charlie in Jupiter, showings, and take down the pictures, it seems she still want to live in the vicinity of Woods in the future,Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Fairway Wood Because Woods Manor is also under construction in Jupiter.

Hi Lyn, I was wondering if purchasing any TITLEIST PRO V1 BALLS BRAND NEW would be of any interest to you.  We cater for a large section of the societies in north / south Ireland and sell a sleeve of x12 for ONLY £20.00...RRP £40.00.  It saves hughly on prizes and general play cost.  You can contact me 07875356250.  I am based in Belfast but deliver also. Thanks