'Clean Water for Africa' Charity Golf Day!

6 posts / 0 new
'Clean Water for Africa' Charity Golf Day!

Operation WellFound would like to invite you to take part in our:

“Clean Water for Africa” Golf Day

On July 20th 2011 at Beaconsfield Golf Club, Buckinghamshire

Last year was a great success and we hope to make this year even bigger and better! It’s a fantastic day out with friends or business associates and we would love you to come and join us.

Hey Guys!!!   So come along to an amazing day out, for a great cause and win one of these amazing prizes!! Contact me for further details on: 020 7998 7376 or email at: amtulosman@operationwellfound.org

Hey Guys!!! Exciting PRIZES up for grabs at our charity golf day… I would just like to make you all aware of the amazing prizes and auction items up for grabs at this fantastic charity event Operation WellFound are holding on the 20th July 2011. Prizes   Five holes have a hole in one prize which is: Mini cooper Honda motorbike Calloway Irons Short golf break Long golf break 1st prize: Chinese dinner meal for two for each person in pair 2nd Prize: Lesson from pro to share/each   3rd Prize: Indian Dinner 4th Prize: Wines x 2 per person in pair Longest Drive Female: Flowers and 1 x wine Longest drive Male: Hanbury manner voucher Worst two ball: Umbrellas Nearest the pin: Signed Jason Manford DVD   Auction Items

• European Tours signed poster by players which include:

Colin Montgomerie, Paul McGinley, Paul Casey, Miguel Angel Jimenez and many more…

• 2 night mid week stay at Blakeney Hotel on north Norfolk. coast 
    • 1 week stay at Blackrow Farm, Dorset.
    • A short stay at a luxury house in Scotland. 

Ad MANY more...

LOOKS LIKE THIS FORUM IS TURNING INTO AN ADVERTISING MEDIUM.YES I'M SHOUTING

Sorry to have angered you 'Scotty' but this is the section for charity golf days. If you don't want to read about charity golf days this seems like a strange place for you to be.Many thanks for your considered feedback. 

You're running out of time to register for 2011's "Clean Water for Africa" - Charity Golf Day which is being held on 30th July at the prestigious Beaconsfield Golf Club!! E-mail amtulosman@operationwellfound.org for more information!!