Extremely Hot Taylormade R11S Fairway Wood

1 post / 0 new
Extremely Hot Taylormade R11S Fairway Wood

It would be more compelling if Charley Hoffman actually knew his putt on the 18th was to make or miss the playoff with Taylormade R11S Fairway Wood. (Afterward, he said he had "no clue.") But with the points system so complex, that rarely, if ever, happens. NBC can try all they want, but they can't make me care whether Charley Hoffman ranks 69th or 71st going into the next week.

There's no drama when the guy has no idea where he stands. I would love to see D.J. playing well going into the Ryder Cup with Taylormade R11S Fairway Wood as best golf clubs for sale. He has the kind of big game that could lift the U.S. side. Johnson also has a putting stroke that could lose a tight, meaningful singles match. I still don't have faith in him on the greens when things get tough.

I learned, again, that Watney looks like an altar boy, until he gets in contention. Then he's all killer. Everyone assumes Stricker to be a pick, and he usually plays well this time of year, but he was so-so at the Barclays. His spot could come down to how well he plays with cheap taylormade golf clubs TaylorMade R11S Fairway Wood this week. I think Snedeker has a great shot. The guy can putt, and you can't have too many good putters in match play. Plus, I like his grit.