Five great golf courses with TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Rescue

1 post / 0 new
Five great golf courses with TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Rescue

The only players with three PGA Tour victories with TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Rescue this year, they will compete together during the first two rounds of this week’s BMW Championship based on their current FedEx Cup standing. With players in threesomes off two tees for the opening 36 holes, McIlroy (No. 1 on the points list) and Woods (No. 3) will be joined by Nick Watney (No. 2) at Crooked Stick at 11:48 a.m. ET off the 10th tee.

The first day I was so tight, I was tentative, I was just trying not to make mistakes instead of going out there and free-wheeling it,” McIlroy said. “I think the thing about the Ryder Cup with TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Rescue as cheap Taylormade golf clubs is that it brings a completely different pressure than you face week in, week out, because if you play badly, it’s all you. You’re not letting down your teammates or your captains or your country.

“I’ve talked to him. Michael’s going to be hanging around with Fred probably a lot and be an influence,” Love said, according to The Guardian. “I told Michael this a couple weeks ago. One of the neatest things I ever saw in the Ryder Cup with TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Rescue as best golf clubs for sale was Michael riding in a golf cart with Tom Kite. He came out to watch Freddie and I play, and I thought that was one of the coolest things.