Muscular Dystrophy Charity Golf Day @ Marriott Breadsall Priory - Derby, UK

1 post / 0 new
Muscular Dystrophy Charity Golf Day @ Marriott Breadsall Priory - Derby, UK

Chaps,

Long term GM reader but new to the forum, thought this would be a good opportunity to make my first post... 

Have a charity golf day coming up next week that a friend has passed on the information for. It's being held at the Breadsall Priory Marriott Resort in Derby next Thursday and there's still room for a few more teams.

Breadsall's a lovely little parkland course and it's for a great cause... Thought this may be of interest to a few of you. 

If anyone fancies it you can register teams using this link:

https://brightskyevents.wufoo.eu/forms/bright-sky-events-charity-golf-day/ 

...And here's the original email with a bit more information:

We welcome you to join us and enter a team [or two!] for our 2015 Charity Golf day.

We are hosting it at the Marriott Breadsall Priory on their Championship Priory
course. We will be having a full day golfing starting with breakfast & registration and
a chance to warm up on the driving range before we tee off.

After the golf there will be a meal, a charity auction & prize giving for the winning
team.

The cost for the day is a very reasonable £200 per 4 ball [£50 pp] and is payable at
time of registration by debit or credit card * [we have discounted Hotel rooms available]
The Charity we are supporting is the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign as I recently
found out my Godson Harry has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Visit www.help4harry.co.uk
to learn more about the charity and why I am organising this day with your
help!

All proceeds from the day plus a % of the Hotel accommodation will be going
straight to the charity. We have several corporate sponsorship opportunities and I do
hope you are able to support the day.

Marriott have kindly offered us the course at a very competitive rate which enables
more of the funds raised to go directly to Muscular Dystrophy.

Please register online via the link and we will send a full itinerary to you
once we have your completed registration details & payment has been taken.

I look forward to seeing you there and once again thank you for your generosity and
support to this cause which is very close to my heart.