Pc David Rathband.

6 posts / 0 new
Pc David Rathband.

i'm assuming not everyone has spent the last few months on Mars and everyone knows the story about Pc Rathband being shot in the face by Raoul Moat. Pc Rathband is a keen golfer and a close friend of my mate. He's had him to the driving range a few times since the shooting and was hitting it quite well though obviously, going to take a bit of getting used to. On the anniversary of the shooting, he's hosting a charity day in aid of hios charity, "the blue lamp foundation" at Ramside hall golf club, Durham. Aswell as the golf, there is a gala evening event in the hotel. The event is being coverred by a number of media outlets including tv and most of the golf magazines.

I've got a very small part in the organisation but I know that the event has received big support from businesses and golf companies uk wide. There is some fantastic prizes, both for the golf and auction evening and also for the seperate raffle.

The golf is a four man team event, anyone interested can drop me a line at my email below but i'll bump this nearer the time for anyone interested in purchasing raffle tickets.

noname_046@fsmail.net

ill be interested penfold can you give me some more details dates/format/costcheers in advance

Let me know when this is happening, I can get a 4ball together for it no problem.

Wouldnt mind some further details, dependant on cost & date might be able to get the firm i work for to put a team in

Won't be able to make it over there but would definately be interested in supporting the event via the purchase of raffle tickets or the auction if possible.Keep the details coming!