TaylorMade R11 Irons Need Your Support

1 post / 0 new
TaylorMade R11 Irons Need Your Support

The large unsupported ultra-thin face coupled with a low centre of gravity and the precision weighting core which is also featured on the R11 driver gives greater control and accuracy than all its predecessors. The Taylormade R11 irons are the latest in a long line of technologically advanced golf clubs for which the company is famed. I have a few friends on both nationwide and tour and they all say the same thing, that a driver from 10 years ago any better than today. I have got an old Taylor made 320ti with an shaft from about 10 years ago that I still love and can hit it anywhere from 300-350 so sure the new stuff looks cool but its all marketing and the same goes for all golf equipment even golf balls.

The TaylorMade R11 irons’ short irons have a shallow undercut channel between the face and rear to control feel and CG location, the mid-irons have a moderate undercut, and the long irons have a progressively larger undercut that pulls weight farther back from the face for added forgiveness. New TaylorMade R11 Irons Multi-Functional Sole is beveled at the back to make it perform like a much thinner sole, which increases playability from a variety of lies. Yet it also features a low and deeper center of gravity that makes it easy to launch the ball on a powerful and penetrating flight.

Ultra-thin face thickness promotes faster ball speed and distance in the R11 long- and middle-irons. At long last TaylorMade finally unveiled their TaylorMade R11 irons as cheap Taylormade golf clubs. TaylorMade’s latest expansion to the overwhelmingly popular R11 line was to create an iron set that was engineered for players who appreciate the shape and refinement of a tour-grade iron but need the help of technology to launch the ball high, straight, and long with less effort, regardless of handicap. The technology behind the design of the R11 irons is at the forefront of cutting edge.