27th Feb, This wednesday

12 posts / 0 new
27th Feb, This wednesday

Hi guys and gals,

I have a window of opportunity, a free day and want to take full advantage of it.

I am driving up to Birmingham on Sat 1st March as Exhibiting at the NEC, starts 9am Sunday through to Thursday. No golf next weekend and will probably be shagged when I get back Friday, so no golf on the 8th-9th.

So I thought i should play before I go, a mid week game...

Any one with any ideas, happy to drive out, not too far, or any one fancie a game local like. I'm off Junction 5 M3.

Let me know

Boanerges

JahmooIt's a shame that I was in your neck of the woods with my clubs in the boot and time to spare-but a few days previously!I dont know why on earth you are complaining about the probability of being shagged on your return. At MY age I should be so lucky!

So with Brennan on the sene, I have no chance of that kind of thing, though must admit, he is getting more tit action than I for a long time

Boanerges,Sorry, forgot to say next time you know you are in the area, let me know we will sort out a game, save those clubs in the boot going to waste

Jahmoo, I`m passing your neck of the woods on Wednesday for a game. Let me know if you`d like to join us. We`ll be playing at a course called Leckford (near Stockbridge), which is located about a 25 minute drive away from you!

SPURS Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

CBC, If thats OK I would be happy to join you on Wednesday, Let me know more, times and stuff

THread closed, I am now Busy that day

Be warned though Jahmoo. Some of the fairways aren`t as wide as this thread!  ......and bring your own teaspoon too.  As Creo mislaid our last (and only) spoon, that we had at Leckford!

Well done today Jahmoo. For someone who`s played such little golf recently, you certainly played well! CBC ....

CBC, I would like to thank you for the invite to Leckford GC Old Course, most enjoyable 9 hole course I have played for a long time. Its always a pleasure when you look forward to the back nine, even when you have just played it.Email received, will check out the piks.

The thread's wide cos some spanner put a load of 'n's on the same line!