Westwood 2015

276 posts / 0 new

Now looking dodgy for me I'm afraid.  Dislocted shoulder, fractures and fragmentation of the greater tuberosity (google it!). Could be months before I have use of my arm, although my golf couldn't get any worse and may improve with just one arm! Sorry.

???????????????? 

I am also going to have to withdraw gracefully.  Unfortunately my wifes best friend has her hen do that weekend so I'm home with the kids.  Cf , any chance of my deposit back? 

Bring the nippers with you, Tom.

Stand them in the trees on the right, and they can be your ball spotters!

No probs Tom. I'll be sorting all monies out very soon. If you could hang on 'till next week I'd be very grateful. I'm very busy with sorting a party out for this weekend.  Are you in Bridgey ?  

No worries CF

minxy wrote (see)

Now looking dodgy for me I'm afraid.  Dislocted shoulder, fractures and fragmentation of the greater tuberosity (google it!). Could be months before I have use of my arm, although my golf couldn't get any worse and may improve with just one arm! Sorry.

Minxy so sorry. That sounds a bit nasty but look on the bright side. No housework You and Tom will be missed.

I'll let you know John - being a bit crap at the moment, prioritising work, you know!

You can have a longest drive prize now

Ta!

Bridgey was 11 once wrote (see)

I'll let you know John - being a bit crap at the moment, prioritising work, you know!

Are you mad!????? What's the quote? "No one died wishing they'd played less golf" ! Sort yourself out lad! 

Yes please!

Who's up for a knock on the Sat at a local course then a night on the town?

We'll be staying in the Travelodge (if they'll have us after Yorkey 's shenanigans)!

The do's on the Sat, Mike!

Doh!

Who's up for a Friday session?

;-)

Actually, the idea of a fresh knock then a session sounds good too!

Was hanging last time.

Still played though!

I'm off on Friday Sparts so will be looking for a game. I can play Issac Walton for free. 

Premier Inn £60 in the town. 

Sorry not available. 

Sparty the 2nd option sounds good to me as i'm at work on the friday. It would be good to play Westwood sober and than go and get smashed  

Do you know what, Yorkster, I like the sound of that. Remembering 'that' hill, hanging, wasn't/isn't good!

Sorry John, option 2 it is.

Where we staying saturday night then? I take it the 2 other musketeers will be joining us.

Big Steve is in and I'm sure Mac said he's up for it.

Prob Travelodge for me as right by the rocking town.

Pumping it big time Sat night!

Newcastle Travelodge it is then, i'm on it

Newcastle-Under-Lyme NUDE travelodge all booked for the saturday night  

Booked here too. 3 of us.

John, can you add my mate Mark to your list please. Also, can you please secure a buggy for me on the day. This is a necessity.

Cheers

ok !!!  

Am I to pay you a deposit John?

Could I have all monies now due please. 

We may have another two joining us. 

Can we play off the whites?

??84 just sent via PayPal John.

Don't forget to reserve the buggy please!

If I need to pay up front then just let me know what your guest rate is for it.

Cheers

Current players list. Anyone care to guess the winner?  Crazyface Mrs Crazyface JR Taz Mrs Taz Uncle David Mac 1 Superhacker Superhacker +1 Tiddy Yorkey Sparts Mark - Sparts mate Big Ste – Sparts mate Churchill

I'll sort the buggy and ask about whites.

Whites sober is better than the yellows hanging!

After all, it's not a shamblers meet!

;-)

Funds returned to Minxy and Tom !!!!

What's the address for payment?

crazyface@virginmedia.com

Are you staying over Paul?

Will be good to catch up.

How ya been?

Is anyone bothered who they play with and when? (There is only 15  of us so I'm thinking 5 three balls spaced 10mins a part, well a drive from the first so maybe not 10mins, so the last group would only be 35ish mins behind the first group). I am also conscious of people travelling together maybe wanting to play together.

Thanks mike - no I'm not staying over unfortunately. Will av a shandy with you in the 19th. Struggling to get any kinda game together so it's not good that some of you wont be hung over ???? never mind a rounds a round.

I don't mind who I play with

Someone with good ball finding skills

Payment sent

Hi CF, Me and my mate are travelling together but we can play with anyone 

I'll check.

SH, you've just paid deposits, so i require £36 (2 x £18).

I've booked both buggies just in case anyone wants the other. Please let me know. 

Sod it. I'll take the other buggy, John.

I was going to get the cardio in but I'll conserve my energy for the wild night out afterwards!

Pages