Woods is not the man 1 year ago

1 post / 0 new
Woods is not the man 1 year ago

Tiger Woods said he is getting more enjoyment making lunch and watching cartoons with his children these days than chipping buckets of golf balls, according to Newsweek magazine.

In a seven-paragraph first-person account in the magazine’s Nov. 17 issue,golf equipment discount Woods recounts how much his life has changed almost a year after a Nov. 27 single-car accident outside of his Florida home led to his admission of marital infidelity and a fall from the top of golf.

“I’m not the same person I was a year ago,” Woods writes. “And that’s a good thing.”

Woods, who was overtaken by England’s Lee Westwood this month as the No. 1 player in the Official World Golf Ranking, went winless in 2010 and was divorced in August from Elin Nordegren, his wife of five years.

While Woods, 34, said his “healing process” is far from complete,discount golf clubs he is learning to enjoy life’s ordinary events more than he had in the past.

“Some nights now, it’s just me and the kids, an experience that’s both trying and rewarding,” Woods wrote. “Probably like the experience a lot of families have every evening around the world.”

Woods and Nordegren, 30, share custody of the couple’s two children, Sam, 3, and Charlie, 21 months.

Maruman Majesty Prestigio Gold Premium Fairway Wood
Mizuno MX 700 Fairway Wood
Titleist 2010 AP2 Forged Iron Set