Golf Trips 2019

4 posts / 0 new
Golf Trips 2019

Who's got any golf trips planned for this year?

The article you have shared

The article you have shared here very awesome
Outlook Entrar

so this year I've got my

so this year I've got my "Boys Golf Trip" in June/July finally sorted. I'd booked us in  the P Inn months ago to as per usual, get the really cheap rate and then just had to get the courses sorted. The reason for going to the area, for me, was to play Preston Golf coure, so have that booked in for Monday 1st. That just left Sunday and Tuesday to sort. I wanted to play Pike Fold coz it's great, but as I had played it before and the idea of the trip is to play three different courses, I have plumped for Ellesmere (Manchester) for Sunday, which looks nice, and Breightmet for Tuesday.

Also seeing as the weather has turned marvellous I'm playing, probably Disley on Friday and Styal on Saturday. So that's five days on the bounce!!!! Will my creaking body be up to it? Porbably not. But you're only here once and I've had a (very) recent spell of people I know dying, I'm gonna fit as much golf in as I can. The decorating can go and hang itself. LOL....decorating..hang.....oh please yourselves !!!!!!!!

I don't have any plan.

I don't have any plan.

geometry dash