Golf in Las Vegas

3 posts / 0 new
Golf in Las Vegas

Hi All,

Have a round booked at the Las Vegas National next Monday and need to rent clubs. There seems to be a lot of options but can anyone recommend a decent company? The ones I've looked at all seem tied to a particular brand (mainly TaylorMade or Callaway) and only offer GI type clubs where I would prefer something more like the Mizuno Mp57s I have now...

Try calling the pro shop at Las Vegas National, they may have clubs for hire or will know if/where you can go to hire Mizzies. Nice choice of course, I think I'm right in saying its the oldest course in LV and it is very traditional. Not too tough but lots of history.  

A Las Vegas real estate agent

A Las Vegas real estate agent is of great help in locating and buying a home that best fits your needs. Because prices vary greatly, it could be as low as a hundred thousand dollars or well over a million dollars. Whatever y
our budget, a trusted Las Vegas real estate agent can help find the right investment for you. If you are selling Las Vegas homes, the agent can also help to determine the best price the market will allow. Relaxing things to do in las vegas