Basic Concepts Hit Line v's Target Line Front View.

25 posts / 0 new
Basic Concepts Hit Line v's Target Line Front View.

1)What is the “Hit Line?

2)What direction does the club head need to travel to hit the ball?

3)What is responsible for delivering the club head on the “Hit Line?”

Answers of them below:

1. It is the direction you deliver the club head to strike the Golf ball.
  2. Down and out across the target line.
  3. The wrists.    

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9ckmINKjYIrsMz-qGt6hnq-W-Pr1eNcXyZIL0JT0f5n3xKRR4Cn4U6skk  

you tried looking on youtube raheel 

raheel javed wrote (see)

1)What is the “Hit Line? 2)What direction does the club head need to travel to hit the ball? 3)What is responsible for delivering the club head on the “Hit Line?” Answers of them below:

1. It is the direction you deliver the club head to strike the Golf ball.
  2. Down and out across the target line.
  3. The wrists.    

Down and out?    No 1 would be, the swing plane No 2 would be, on the swing plane No 3 would be, on the right swing plane

So raheel javed what exactly is your golfing level and ability?   Are you PGA qualified? Are you a pro? Or are you just a desk jockey posting poorly translated text? These are genuine questions.....so if you really are "raheel javed"  you will answer.Of course if you can't or don't we will know you are just a troll who paste's crap and put you on the ignore list.

He's just spamming Key to Golf which is a fee paying site. Best to ban him and his free advertising. Unfortunately, I am no longer able to - so we may have to wait till weekdays 9 - 5 for one of the 'staff' to deal.

Taz wrote (see)

He's just spamming Key to Golf which is a fee paying site. Best to ban him and his free advertising. Unfortunately, I am no longer able to - so we may have to wait till weekdays 9 - 5 for one of the 'staff' to deal.

There's more chance of the next Millennium Bug finishing Raheel off, than any apathetic lackwit "techie" on here

YOU'RE BANNED!!!!!!!!! You said lackwit - which means d!ckhead.

Bovvered

QUESTION 1: What is the “Hit Line?”

• It is the direction you deliver the club head to strike the golf ball.
  • It is the line on which the golf ball travels
  • The grooves on the clubface

Ans: It is the direction you deliver the club head to strike the Golf ball.   QUESTION 2: What direction does the clubhead need to travel to hit the ball?

• Down and out across the target line
  • Down and forward towards the ball’s target
  • Totally horizontal so the ball goes straight

Ans: Down and out across the target line.   QUESTION 3: What is responsible for delivering the clubhead on the “Hit Line?”

• The right shoulder
  • The wrists
  • The left knee

Ans: The wrists.  If the answers are wrong kill me. 

Taz my you want to ban me.

Bridgey mind your f****ng Language.  

Total bollox mate, all of it.

Raheel - learn the f###ing language.

I'm not the one using bad language.

Kentish wrote (see)

So raheel javed what exactly is your golfing level and ability?   Are you PGA qualified? Are you a pro?

Raheel, are you ever going to answer this question? What golfing qualifications do you possess? From the rubbish you keep spouting I think most of us believe that whatever you know about golf has come from watching YouTube videos.

Don't bother answering the question Raheel, you have ZERO golfing or coaching qualifications: https://www.odesk.com/o/profiles/users/_~0106b6ccf69dc97810/ And according to your LinkedIn profile you are "an aspiring golfer..." I thoroughly object to be given advice by a 28 handicapper and even more so by someone who is aspiring to be a 28 handicapper.

Perhaps his boss has employed Raheel on the basis that "even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes" 

There's only one nut in this thread! Any guesses?

Or, "The sun shines on a dog's arse, every now and then."

4 wrote (see)

So Raheel is a freelance blogger who's getting paid to promote said website as much as possible. You'd have to question the logic of the website owner in having a non golfer as your front man.

Hey, Nick Faldo had DJ Spoony as a Ryder Cup vice captain, so it could work.

Let's not be hasty - I think we should analyse the points won by the matches that DJ Spoony personally shepherded round Valhalla. We might be surprised?

Flippin' 'eck, Stumps - you got here in the nick of time, again 

Perhaps we should use that link previous and post comments on his site;)

What is a putter for?