Three important steps of learning

9 posts / 0 new
Three important steps of learning

In a good golfer there is quite an angle late into the swing between the clubshaft and lead arm.

More Shite eh RJ?

1. Post some stuff you know nothing about.

2. Get a new one ripped.

3. Repeat.

You're a slow learner.

Three important steps of learning what? RJ we do not need to know anything more about you - please go away.

Awwwww. what a pretty picture. So pretend raheel javed, the thread title is " 3 important steps..." All there is is just 1 statement. I look forward to posting the same amount of crap on your blog site as you post here.

You're all so impatient. 1. In a good golfer there is quite an angle late into the swing between the clubshaft and lead arm.2. This angle is called the hit hinge. 3. Please send me money for this important golf information for the making better of your understanding  

Look here RJ, stop posting useless information as we are unlikely to fall for your badly thought and badly written information. Please please go away.

Why would I go away, I have much information to give you golfers. There is a new way to play called D Plane So just get on D Plane and your balls will fly.   Send $300 cheque to lionelirons@golfcon.com  

I think its fair to say most golfers dont have a clue, so leave the poor chap alone, Im available for lessons, cheap fees, if youre desperate.