removing hazard stakes

9 posts / 0 new
removing hazard stakes

hi,

a ditch running across the fairway,yellow stakes.

tee shot lands a foot from the ditch but a yellow stake will interfere with my follow through.

can i remove the stake from the ground and play my shot

same question again but my ball lands a foot over the ditch and the same stake will interfere with my back swing.

can i remove the stake to play my shot.

cheers all.

smac

Yes to both

But in other circumstances remember that you cannot move or take relief from out of bounds stakes.

Some clubs may have declared the stakes immovable obstructions, and in that case there's relief without penalty if the ball is outside the hazard - no relief if the ball is in the hazard.

asdad

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. ihsg hari ini

I know your expertise on this

I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. comprar seguidores

asdas

I simply wanted to thank you a lot more for your amazing website you have developed here. It can be full of useful tips for those who are actually interested in this specific subject, primarily this very post.Bobbel

asdas

Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. read more

asdasd

"De droom van iedere ondernemer is natuurlijk online succesvol te zijn. Betekent dat je in ieder geval goed moet scoren bij de belangrijkste zoekmachine waarbij Google uiteraard met kop en schouder bovenuit steekt t.a.v. het aantal zoekopdrachten t.o.v. andere zoekmachines zoals Yahoo of Bing. Naar welke ranking factoren moet u kijken? Wij leggen het graag aan u uit!" Hoe word je vindbaar in zoekmachines?