2013 British Open - Muirfield

12 posts / 0 new
2013 British Open - Muirfield

This is my first posting and my apologies if it is in the wrong place or not acceptable.  Mods - feel free to move or delete as the case may be.

I live within 16 miles of Muirfield and am considering a house swap for a 2 week period incorporating the Open in 2013.

I am targeting either North America or Japan and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a suitable golf forum.

LOL.We are in Dunbar.

Happy to let this post "stay" - there's no commercial gain. I'd do you a swap, but I'm in Edinburgh

Thanks.  Definately no commercial gain other than we may get a holiday which we ordinarily could not afford (and I may get to play a new course(perhaps not in Japan though!!))Andy

There are loads of sites doing home swap holidays - type it into Google and you get 21.5m hits. Can't see you having any problem getting a taker from the USA.

Navrig wrote (see)

This is my first posting and my apologies if it is in the wrong place or not acceptable.  Mods - feel free to move or delete as the case may be.

I'd watch this one.He's a rufty tufty biker, and a Jock to boot.Can't be trusted

Thanks for that vote of confidence Rob, you big southern Jessie.  When are you goi8ng to get your balls back yet and get a new bike.  I presume you lost them in the rough somewhere Do you think this is a good idea?

Navrig wrote (see)

When are you going to get your balls back

I suspect when his wife decides its time to take them out the jar? 

You've met Sam then?

Navrig wrote (see)

You've met Sam then?

No, but I've seen her photo....

Sounds like a nice swap but I dont know where to point you im afraid!

PGee3 wrote (see)

Sounds like a nice swap but I dont know where to point you im afraid!

Just to check - are we still talking about Smufter's wife??