3 rounds of golf, 1 nights stay less than

7 posts / 0 new
3 rounds of golf, 1 nights stay less than

Last week me and my mate decided to go down the coast for a night and fit some golf in, living in epsom did not want to travel to far or spend to much but still wanted to play some very good courses

Day 1 morning  Lewes golf club ------ green fee £21 pp

Day 1 Afternoon East brighton golf club £15pp (using greenfree 2-1 voucher)

Evening stayed in premier inn £30 each

Day 2 Littlehampton golf club £17.50pp (using 241 golf voucher)

Total cost £83.50 each

ok you have to add food/drink and a bit of petrol but still a bargain

anyone with similer ideas would be more than happy to hear as looking to do something like this again within the next few weeks.

Those are some top courses for that sort of money. I've played Littlehampton a few times before and always liked it. I've just booked a deal with Your Golf which is £36 for 1 Night and 2 Rounds, not played Wyboston before but for that sort of money it can't be sniffed at! http://www.yourgolftravel.com/wyboston-lakes.htmlThanksSteve

steve                    i have just checked the website,  looks great value, can you let me know how you get on, will be intersted to hear your views.thanks

Not going until August so you might have to wait a while!

I like to share this...Learning Golf Game

Celtic Manor are doing something similar,  the details are on the front page of their website, i think it includes2 rounds of golf, one on each courseAccom at the hotel, with breakfast and evening meal includedall for £99Seems like a bargain to me.. 

All very good chaps, but how about this one:3 nights at the 5 star Montecastillo Resort Hotel in Spain with 3 days of unlimited golf at Montecastillo GC for £99...!!??I realise flights need to be added to this, but in terms of value for money and a top drawer hotel and golf course (5 time venue of the Volvo Masters) this has got to be pretty much unbeatable!See www.golfdelaluz.com or call 0800 011 2520.Enjoy!