Club Hire in Alicante

8 posts / 0 new
Club Hire in Alicante

Hi All,

I have weekend in Alicante in June but i need to hire some clubs, can anyone point me in the right direction as im having trouble finding any info on the net.

Any help appreciated.

Andy.

Most courses in Spain offer club hire

Thanks for reply Gazza, the course im playing do hire clubs at a price of 35 euros per set per day, i was looking for a cheaper option without taking my own.

Take mine then.

I seem to remember something on the forum about this. Spam, admittedly, but it was a guy who was setting up a rental compay.I can't remember the name, but if you search the forum for club rental, it might bring up the post?

I might just be that guy! I'm starting up a hire company as of March 2012, using Taylor Made clubs, these are 100% genuine and not cheap copies (read some hire sites and they even tell you they're using clones!! ) Charges are £40 aweek or part thereof. Hope to have the website completed in the next few days  'Spank-it.com', contact me through the forum if allowed. Ooops! Just realised the original post was 2011... sorrreeee!!

Hi Spoofer, Got 13 of us going to Benidorm for golf in april 2012 looking at hireing golf clubs out there can you help?

For future reference guys, There is a local Costa blanca guy called Mike Probert. He hires good quality clubs/blades for 10 euros a day. He is the man in the know re all Costa Blanca golf and writes many articles and reviews for local newspapers/magazines as well as providing a coaching service. Let me know if anyone in future requires his services and I will forward his details