courses near Estepona

5 posts / 0 new
courses near Estepona
thanks in advance.

I played Estepona last year since I was about 15 minutes away. They have a weeks membership of unlimited golf for €150 . All depends on what you want to pay   The other courses I have played at are Marbella G C Club, Santa Maria, in the sameish area but they were expensive

Some good deals (for Spain) at the moment. I recently played Marbella Golf Resort (not Marbella Golf and Country club) - really good condition and a belting course. Newish course not too far away is Valle Romano, great greens and deals to be had on green fees.  Estepona golf is overplayed  at the mo due to very cheap deals over the last few months, La Reserva is not too far off and also in good nick. If you have the dosh, Los Naranjos and Las Brisas are also worth a go.

I played Finca Cortesin (venue of the 2009 World Matchplay won by Ross Fisher) last year and was very impressed. It might be worth looking at San Roque / Real Clube de Sotogrande depening on how much you want to spend. Depending on when you go there are some cheaper deals in the Costa del Sol (seems to be height of summer which is a bit toasty for golf I imagine). I've booked with Tee Times Anywhere before and they have quite a few along the Costa del Sol.

Finca cortesin is a must.... Depending on Budget I would play San Roque (either new or old)Almenara is very good value