European Ryder Cup captain said two pairs of gold partner have determined

1 post / 0 new
European Ryder Cup captain said two pairs of gold partner have determined

European Ryder Cup captain Colin - Montgomery said the Celtic Manor in Wales next week at the Ryder Cup, his team members are all 12 in Friday's first day of competition all played.Ping G15 Driver Although he did not fully disclose the specific arrangements for matching, but he said Italian Molinali brother would definitely partner, while the Northern Ireland planes McDowell / McIlroy also likely join forces.

Monty on Wednesday, said: "I know who will appear in Friday morning in the 1st tee, they will be notified, so they can prepare accordingly. In fact, everyone knows what will happen. They see all games will be played,Ping G15 Irons and they have the ability to play games, it is so important that they know exactly which position in which the. I would have said from the beginning, anyway, I do not want the Ryder Cup things are closed to the shadows. This is a very open race, so if there is no accident, illness and other disaster events, in any case, all 12 players will be competing for playing the game the first day of the Ryder Cup. "

Monty added: "All the players know they have to all appearance on the first day of competition, so that team members had known very important, in my place, no need to keep a secret.Ping G15 Fairway Wood I have by phone or send text messages to notify them all, they definitely are high spirits, eager to race. "

As for the European Ryder Cup team in the first game of the match day arrangements, Monty did not fully disclose the combination of the European team, but he points to some of the obvious "Gold" partner. "Molinali Brothers playing together, I think that it is not a difficult decision. And Rory - McIlroy and Graeme - McDowell also likely to play alongside." Monti said he Vice-captain along with four pairs to discuss the issue until the eve of the game only made public the specific arrangements.

Ryder Cup will be held October 1-3, held at the Celtic Manor,Ping Rapture V2 Driver two days before the race (Friday and Saturday) will be played four-ball and four two-game, the last day (Sunday) Individual Competition will be held in 12 games.