Golf in Cyprus

7 posts / 0 new
Golf in Cyprus

Hi

I'm going on my first golfing holiday in Cyprus in September and would like to know what is the best way to book. Should I book in advance online or should I just turn up and play and hope to get a cheaper price on the day.

For those of you who are familiar with  Cyprus the two courses I am most interested in played is Aphrodite Hills and Elea, both of which are quite expensive. It would be nice if someone can inform me of what the availability is like on these two courses in the first two weeks in September and how best to book tee times in order to get the cheapest price.

Thanks!

We have already booked the accommodation

pasty wrote (see)

singh246 wrote (see)

It would be nice if someone can inform me of what the availability is like on these two courses in the first two weeks in September and how best to book tee times in order to get the cheapest price.

Have you got internet?

Yes

I'm more interested in the demand which can't be found out on the internet...

pasty wrote (see)

Singh, I have heard from a very good source that golfbreaks.com will get you the lowest pre-booked green fees in Cyprus.I would suggest looking at prices on sites like the aforementioned, and then compare with the prices stated on each individual club's website, obviously you can also phone/email the clubs and ask them what is the best way of getting the lowest green-fees.

I'm sorry but I can't see where on golfbreaks.com you can book a tee time. There is a link that goes to teeofftimes.co.uk but this is only for golf courses in the UK.

Cyprus would be a great place to play golf next year... Thanks for bringing this up.

PASTY'S pastings..tut tut tut.WHO breaches the rules...?? golfbreaks.com...the best golf holiday company in the UK (purely in my own opinion of course). Singh, I have heard from a very good source that golfbreaks.com will get you the lowest pre-booked green fees in Cyprus. I would suggest looking at prices on sites like the aforementioned, and then compare with the prices stated on each individual club's website, obviously you can also phone/email the clubs and ask them what is the best way of getting the lowest green-fees. Seems to me there's rules for the old boys and a different set for the newcomers.. AND you had the AUDACITY to criticise MY golf holidays in spain postings?? Stuart Ould