Golf Tuition Holidays Abroad

6 posts / 0 new
Golf Tuition Holidays Abroad

I'm toying with going on a golf tuition holiday somwhere hot Jan, Feb or Mar maybe Turkey or Florida or other. I would go on a hol with my golf mates but they either haven't got the money or wives won't let them go..not dedicated enough thats what I say!

so the question is do you know of any good hotels/academies/courses that do this?  

there was a david leadbetter academy attached to the cornelia diamond hotel in belek where i was based last week

One of these are found in Central Oregon is a known all-season vacation destination with its 300 days of sunshine as well as oodles of fresh powder snow during winter. The place has become the haven for a myriad of wholesome outdoor recreations and an idyllic playground for the sports enthusiasts. Nestled right in the heart of the state and the Cascade Range to its West, Central Oregon is home to a gamut of possibilities like the famous golf and golf vacation.

Hi, I'm in the same boat. I went for a 2 day course with the David Leadbetter academy in Cornelia, Belek last year. Quite good facilities, very good coaching, high prices. Their instructors change frequently but are all good - I went to the academy in Cala D'Mijas also. The courses at Cornelia are good but the holes though beautiful aren't striking - a bit samey. But I'm nit picking. If you want to get some value for money check out The Voyage, Belek. It can be reached for £300 per week including flights (most if not all the hotels are 5* and all inclusive). Voyage is next to and sistered with the Maxx which has the great academy and the Monty course. Good hunting.

What a good idea. Maybe someone should organise a trip of forum members. Could be cheaper that way

Desert Springs in Almeria is great in Jan / Feb and relatively close to home, great academy there too