holidays for single golfer

20 posts / 0 new
holidays for single golfer
does any know of a travel company that does holidays to spain or portugal for single people to play together .thanks

spoke to billynomates and he said you can join us as long as you dont bring that nobhead george maccann !

Touche!

Went to Islantilla earlier in the year and there was a party of single golfers, ladies and gents and they were having a wild time. Don't think they ever left the bar before 2am and were on the 1st T at 08:30 every day (some looking worse than others!!!). I do not remember the name of the organising company but I am sure they must advertise in the back of some of the mags.

cheeringup.comgolfvacationscotland.com

Solos holidays - offer golf and other activities. That'll be the ones at Islantilla.I went on one years ago was well organised, just a touch expensive - but probably worth the money in the long run. Stick solos holidays in google

Bill Goff do holidays for solo golfers Bill Goff Solo Holidays

Spoke to him myself. Won't let me go on one of his holidays (apparently I've got too many mates).No wonder you've got no mates, calling people nobheads. Oh and yer spelt me name wrong.

sorry knobhead

Touche again!Quite entertaining this.

Harry - must admit I laffed my head off at the first few posts - and again at the last two.Thanks George and Andrew - I hope no one is getting offended - would be a shame to moderate such wit.

No offense here Al. Just a joke that Andrew seems to have taken to heart.Never mind! He might cheer up a bit when he's been on holiday and made some friends.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS BUT I HAVE DECIDED TO HAVE A FEW NON GOLFING FRIENDS AROUND TO MY BOAT http://www.nciv.nl/index.php?nciv_id=1389694

Those Sunseekers are nice aren't they. I'm sure you'll have a great time if its anything like your last holiday judging by the pics, especially if its the same friends.

Watch out for water hazards ...

I'll take the one in the blue headscarf.

Does any one know of any organisation for people looking to play golf without it being a dating site

This is quite a funny thread! ha ha

Those were the days