Lee Westwood Triumphs in Jakarta

1 post / 0 new
Lee Westwood Triumphs in Jakarta

Lee Westwood get successes with his discount ping g15 driver , at the Indonesian Open on Sunday, retiring the gauntlet to Luke Donald, who could prefer making use of golf sets in the process.Lee Westwood, who initiated the tournament in the world No. 2 ranking, can retake wholesale golf clubs the top position in the positions should Luke Donald cannot triumph in America, where he now leads The Heritage by one golf shot together with one round left to enjoy the game with his taylormade r11 driver.

Lee Westwood performed his three-shot success in Indonesia after a about 69 on Sunday, which at the same time coincided with his 38th birthday. Leading by several overnight, Lee Westwood produced a birdie at the 1st only to offer it immediately back at the 2nd. He achieved the turn in only level-par, which in brief authorized South Korean Park Hyun-bin to seize a share of the lead after a string of birdies Taylormade R11 Irons on the front nine. Park bogeyed the eleventh to fall back away from contention, and the largest struggle on the back 9 appeared coming from Thailand's Thongchai Jaidee, who produced a major late charge with the discount golf clubs.Lee Westwood maintained his trendy, however, birdying the 11th and preserving his lead totally to Ping G20 Driver the clubhouse, gradually succeeding with a 19 under par total. "It concerned approaching here this week and looking to gain the Indonesian Masters and I've truly done that," mentioned Lee Westwood. "I have got ticked every box immediately thus we should wait and notice what takes place. "It has been fairly some day. I realized it had not been going to be effortless with a five-shot lead. Park gamed well on the front nine and Thongchai was doing lots of birdies. " 

"However, I was encountered enough to realize that patience has been the primary factor. When you might be coming down those final several holes, the only guy who appreciates what to do finest is oneself. " "It is definitely my 18th or 19th year performing on Tour and I continue to prefer it. I've truly always mentioned that when I end loving the game of golf, I can give up but I always love progressing the aero plane and playing with a few of the finest golf players in the world on a few of the best golf courses."

golf clubs for sale:

Mizuno MP-69 Irons

Titleist CB 712 Irons

ping rapture v2 driver

Callaway X22 Irons