Mexico - Moon Palace / Riviera

6 posts / 0 new
Mexico - Moon Palace / Riviera

Just had a quote for a trip to Mexico in November.  Anyone been and played there???

Ian - I have been to Mexico a couple of times and will be returning there this October. We go further down the Mayan Riviera to a place called Tulum - Cancun is just too developed for us. Can I recommend   Dreams Tulum - They have complimentary green fees with Riviera Maya Golf Club. I haven't yet played there but reports are good It is also one of the best all-inclusive resorts I have ever stayed in - no restrictions and a choice 'a la carte' fine dining.

I stayed at the RIU Cancun and could have got complementary green fees t moon place, had I of been into golf back then.

I'd consider it if the prices weren't extortionate

I have played it and i had a great time. I haggled with the tour company i went with and got a great deal. If you like playing and you have the ok to play a few times then it is worth it. I think the green fee then was over $200 but that was all inclusive. We satyed there and Palace resorts have another resort further down towards tulum and this was kid free and there you got use ofd Playa Del carman which was fantastic. Are you staying at tehmoon palace? I would try and get a all inclusive deal it was great value but get them to haggle at the end of the day the course is a fixed costs and wether you play or not running costs the same. Guy i played with got a hole in 1 and as all inclusive it was agood result for him people was great , service on the course was great , food great -    

Yes all inc. green fees food and drink!! Wife golfs too so can play every day"!

J.CREW: Extra 40% OFF Final Sale Items + Free ShippingExtra 40% OFF Valid thru: 02/17/2013 Coupon Codes J.CREW has Extra 40% OFF Final Sale Items + Free Shipping after applying coupon code STYLE40.Valid thru 02/17/2013.