Staying in St Andrews

7 posts / 0 new
Staying in St Andrews

Hi All, 

Just got our tee times for the Old and New next April\May ( can't wait!) and are looking for somewhere that has 4 twin rooms. Just want a guest house ( £50 a night budget) which does a good brekky. Any ideas or suggestions welcome.

Yowzer - depends on whether you want to be in St Andrews itself - I know a good guest house in Crail - Balcomie Links Hotel.  Very Good (but I am biased as it is run by my Aunt and Uncle)

I have used Balmashie cottages which is just outside St Andrews and they have a couple of cottages that have 3 twin rooms and others with one twin room.  Also they can get you onto either the Torrance or the Kittocks course (or both) at half price.  Unsure if they do one night only but they are always willing to do a deal.  They do not do breakfast but just buy some supplies and have a fry up!! www.balmashie.com Just a thought.  

Thanks Guys will have a look at both of those

Aslar guest house off Tripadvisor looks good and well priced.

Thnaks but only got 3 rooms and also booked up.  

Just to let everyone know the web site www.stayinstandrews.com has a quick enquiry form that generated 7 possibles within 12 hours and got a booking sorted straight away. All ready to go .... cant wait!!