Excellent Callaway x24 Irons

1 post / 0 new
Excellent Callaway x24 Irons

Do you like the Callaway x24 Hot Irons , a success of callaway x series again. Today let us get more about the x24 irons from angles about distance, forgiveness, balance and the shaft they have. The more you know it, the more you like it, then you may want the buy the irons at cheap golf clubs for sale time.Callaway X-24 Hot Irons are powered by a consistently hot face that generates blazing ball speeds for maximum distance with pinpoint accuracy. The new stealth PVD finish provides a distinctive dark look that minimizes glare.

The engineers at Callaway took a serious look at their clubs and modified the x24 Hot Irons Set into the precision tools they are today. By increasing the length of the shaft by just an extra ¼ inch per club and redistributing the weight in the clubhead, the results are truly outstanding clubs.Okay, I'm going to be honest with you and let you know what really turned me on to these irons. I absolutely love the look of these. They look like a BMW would if it were a golf club. I don't know what they did with the finish, but it's a thing of pure beauty. And of course, golf clubs saleCallaway Golf came up with a cool name for it. Stealth PVD Finish, or Dark Physical Vapor Deposition Finish. I hope that all club manufacturers will take a look at putting this finish on all the irons.

The only thing that I don't like about my new Callaway x24 is that I have to hit the ground with them. Seriously, have you ever bought something that you just cherish and don't want to abuse? That's how I feel about these irons.

golf clubs sale
Callaway RAZR X Irons
Callaway RAZR X Tour Irons
Callaway Diablo Forged Irons
Callaway Diablo Octane Driver