Adam Johnsons dive

16 posts / 0 new
Adam Johnsons dive

It was an absolute dive.  The defender had pulled his foot out of his way and Johnson reached out his foot to catch it on the defender and then feigned a trip.  It was an out and out cheat. 

There's far too much of t football nowadays!! What happen to the lionhearts of Paul Ince and Roy Keane?? It seem that the days of the solid brute force of a nuts and bolts midfielder are gone and we're left with a bunch of ballet dancing, power ranger impersonating fairies!!

What about the good old days of Ron "Chopper" Harris, Norman Hunter, Tommy Smith.....

Robster wrote (see)

What about the good old days of Ron "Chopper" Harris, Norman Hunter, Tommy Smith.....

Ah, I was all but a twinkle in my old man's eye during those times!

Robster wrote (see)

my hero was NORMAN BITES YER LEGS HUNTER

If you think Johnson dived then wait til you see Welbeck from today's game.

Funky wrote (see)

Robster wrote (see)

my hero was NORMAN BITES YER LEGS HUNTER

Now that man new how to stop a centre forward, fairly or not

I remember this from when I was a lad

It's cheating, and they are all at it. The lead has to come from the clubs and managers, fine and suspend players who try to con their way to victory. But will never happen, winning is too important.

Excellent robster, i remember it as well, why did they get sent off

robster that video is class wish i was around when football was like that

^^^ Craig, proper football mate

Have a look at this Wayman

class that video robster

As a Man Utd fan we have had our fair share of divers.  But its getting to the point where nearly every player does it.   Its cheating simple as that, but what annoys me more is when they start rolling on the floor like they are in pain, and you can see them looking the ref as they do it anyone who needs a physio to come on the pitch should have to wait 5 mins before coming back on.

or just do what they do in the rugby and play on as they get treated.