Amazing

7 posts / 0 new
Amazing

Could have just added this to the existing "Kean Out" thread three posts below, but then that would have gained 50 points less eh?

Still it was worth it for the insightful analysis of the game and why Blackburn turned it around so dramatically today, you could certainly give Shearer and Lawro a run for their money.

Paddy, an observation - you are not doing yourself any favours with threads like these. Fatshaft is right, there is already a Blackburn thread running. I see also you started a second Honours thread. Yes, you responded via Talkback, but why bother when a thread runnuing? Unless you are not really reading other threads? Similarly the other day, i started a thread re Donald in 2012, you started another similar thread shortly after.

Yes, I see.

But I don't think you do Paddy.

Paddy, you are on here frequently enough to know there is a Blackburn thread already running though.

iceman_dave wrote (see)

Paddy, you are on here frequently enough to know there is a Blackburn thread already running though.

More than that, he was actually the last one to comment

Ok, i will lock this thread and further comment can be via the existing Blackburn thread