England V Pakistan Cricket

16 posts / 0 new
England V Pakistan Cricket

I see number one side in the world the England / South african 11 are really struggling against pakistan, again with huge contributions from their south african players.

Any one care to suggest why and how Peterson is still in the squad !

matthew KP  will end up top run getter again for us in this series or top three at least.  we are getting a right hammereing at the moment though.

He's got a hell of a long way to go, whats he 80 odd runs behind prior !

There's was a report this morning that on o' their bowlers has a dodgy action. It appears he's chucking the ball. Is this right?

Quite possibly there have been a few the last few years. Lasinth Malinga, from Sri Lanka and mitchell Jonson from Australia seem to have dodgy actions Malinga looks like its coming in a side arm action.

Come on guys, the games not over yet, Pakistan are only 90 odd runs ahead with 3 wickets remaining. Plenty of time for England to get back into the game. As for KP, can change a game in one session, leave him out at your peril.

Yep it's early days, I heard the wicket was pretty dead today, did it liven up?

couple of late wickets but we need to get them out for no more than thirty more runs and then bat them out of it over the next two days ,last day will be a big thrash by them to go for the runs or try and bat all day to hold for the draw.

We can always discount it as being beaten by cheats can't we?

Funky wrote (see)

couple of late wickets but we need to get them out for no more than thirty more runs and then bat them out of it over the next two days ,last day will be a big thrash by them to go for the runs or try and bat all day to hold for the draw.

got that a bit wrong didnt i .

so what happened?

Our 2nd innings batting performance lacked the spine and dogged will to win displayed in the first innings. Either that or sub-continental bookmakers had a lot of money riding on a Pakistani win, thereby cunningly forcing them to play properly.

Chris Tandy wrote (see)

so what happened?

All out for 160 in second innings, beaten by 10 wickets

oops!!

Yes oops, a totally inept display of batting.

oh well they should have got the wake up call and the next test they should prove themselves