Forest

9 posts / 0 new
Forest

I watched the game yesterday when we beat Leeds 4-2, really happy and was thinking this could be the game that we could push on from. 1 point of Play off position and the new owners long term plan seems to be on track.

Come in from work this morning and see the manager has been sacked ????

He has been in for 5 months and in my opinion needed a season to get the new players playing as a team.

Now being told the owners have changed the long term plan and want promotion now. Why did they not state this at the start? The favourite for the job is Alex Mcleish???????

I think another frustrating season for me , unless I get proved wrong and the new bloke gets us promoted.

I'd have to ditch my team if they did that. Sorry but it's just discraceful!

Crazyface wrote (see)

I'd have to ditch my team if they did that. Sorry but it's just discraceful!

Mate, I am a big fan of SOD and believe he shoud of been given the time, I think he has been caked on from a very big height.

I don't think anybody saw that one coming. Forest players are "suprised, shocked and disappointed" at the sacking of SOD. Seems as though Alex McLeish is thought to be favourite to take over.  

Best of luck with Big 'Eck - aka 'Oh 'Eck..........

Mary wrote (see)

I don't think anybody saw that one coming. Forest players are "suprised, shocked and disappointed" at the sacking of SOD. Seems as though Alex McLeish is thought to be favourite to take over.  

Fingers crossed.

Chris J wrote (see)

Mary wrote (see)

Fingers crossed.

Cheers for that Chris

Oh dear, I see McLeish has been named as you new manager. Best of luck.

Midnight, absolutely gobsmacked mate, played some real good stuff against us, should have been given more of a chance me thinks.