im not even sure if this is a real sport

16 posts / 0 new
im not even sure if this is a real sport
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CElwYE1nkMcbut most amazing catch there is!

He didn't catch it. It quite clearly hit the floor.

Barry,You and Jamhoo are deffo infor a prize in the hacker thingy.But your running out of decent things to post, Frisbie catching FFS..... STAY OFF YOUTUBE IT WILL HURT YOUR HEAD!!!!!!

LMAO Mac I was just thinking the same thing.
(No offence intended Barry.)

this is my best post out of all 300 odd!

how can anyone not be impressed by the balding lothario catching that fribee.

and i will still post loads regardless of prizes cos my wrist is fucked and i cant swing a club

i may however take a trip to the practice putting green later and have an hour

Barry Donovan 2 wrote (see)

my wrist is fucked and i cant swing a club 

Don't be such a ponce, get out and get it moving, didn't you hurt it taking a shot from the rough.....

na, bunker lol

it was like 1 inch of sand and then concrete!

Mac1 wrote (see)

STAY OFF YOUTUBE IT WILL HURT YOUR HEAD!!!!!!

my wrist is fu*ked

STAY OFF REDTUBE IT WILL HURT YOUR WRIST!!!!!!

na, bunker lol it was like 1 inch of sand and then concrete!

Do you play Allerton as well...

Yep ... stop visiting the lefthanded websites ...

The game is called "Ultimate" ...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_(sport)

Mac, from your encouragement 'Don't be such a ponce, get out and get it moving' said in a brian clough kind of way im gonna attempt 9 holes. my hand may fall off but we'll see!

played well, only did 6 holes as slow play was doing my head in but 5 over after 6 and striking the ball well

played well, only did 6 holes as slow play was doing my head in but 5 over after 6 and striking the ball well

Barry, Told you so. I moan like a bitch about my elbow to the boys, all I get back is  "Sympathy is in between shit and syphilis in the dictionary".....

it started feeling to good, i felt as though i could of taken the pair walking so slow in front of me out from 300 yards, thats why i left

I'm not that fun of this game but I am more concern on the outfits for this game. Have something to share about sunglasses. Designer Sunglasses

Its a backyard sport I'd call it.