Liverpool v Cardiff

50 posts / 0 new
Liverpool v Cardiff
I reckon 3-0 to liverpool. Gerrard, bellamy and suarez to score ....

I reckon 1 dead and 3 seriously injured.

Scary.....

23 - 0 to the thieving scousers with a bit of luck, I feckin hate Cardiff.

Why so much hatred?? I am an lfc fan so like ure prediction tho....

3 - 1 to the scousers.

Yorkey wrote (see)

3 - 1 to the scousers.

I'll go with that. Kenny Miller will score the first, Cardiff will lead 1-0 at half-time and Bellamy will score Liverpool's third with two minutes to go. Off to the bookies with that one!

Hope its a good open game.none of this negative, cancel each other crap. Go for it.

tak wrote (see)

Oooh where shall I start? The bottles of piss thrown at us? The tool I had to sit next to for 2 hours in Mallorca? The fact theyr'e Welsh and into beastiality?

Harry Putter wrote (see)

tak wrote (see)

Oooh where shall I start? The bottles of piss thrown at us?

And that's in Sainsburys!

Come on Cardiff.  2-0 Cardiff

I'll go with AP's original comment when the finalists were first known - anyone else remember what he posted?

Really don't care, getting on the couch, feet up and enjoy the day....Prolly be asleep before kick off...

Tim E wrote (see)

I'll go with AP's original comment when the finalists were first known - anyone else remember what he posted?

What did AP post? didnt see it...

1-0 last minute winner by andy carroll.

Cheers Big Ears wrote (see)

1-0 last minute winner by andy carroll.

I suppose hes got a chance of scoring as this is more his level.

1-1 and liverpool will win on pens

think Carroll is just beginning to show his potential. Long way to go yet tho............

tak wrote (see)

think Carroll is just beginning to show his potential. Long way to go yet tho............

He's crap.  he had a good few games in the Prem and all of a sudden hes worth £35mil.  When he played for PNE he was useless. Give him some decent balls into the box and he will do ok, but as a footballer hes crap.

Still young and training every day with top players will help him. overpriced but all english players are....

tak wrote (see)

Still young and training every day with top players will help him. overpriced but all english players are....

I may be wrong, but in my opinion he is well above his level and will be sold for maybe half the 35mil.  Maybe Big Sam will take him to West Ham when the come up.

i think he will stay at lfc for years and go on to become a success.

tak wrote (see)

Optimism is a fine trait....

tak wrote (see)

I hope your right, because if that's the case then Liverpool will probably slide even further down the league

Tiger Wes (13) wrote (see)

tak wrote (see)

I hope your right, because if that's the case then Liverpool will probably slide even further down the league

King Kenny will get it right dont worry

Oh Jesus, another one blinded by his name.  How many points off the top of the league??   Take away the cup final, and another manger would have been in trouble by now.

first wembley final since 96, still in fa cup, still a shout at 4th so not that bad- yet....

http://thefootballproject.net/alternative-premier-league-table/ Closer to the relegation zone than the top,  but hey your having a good season.

Trophies define success or failure. Just ask Wenger ....

Harry Putter wrote (see)

23 - 0 to the thieving scousers with a bit of luck, I feckin hate Cardiff.

But his away record is better than woy or rafa

If trophies define success then Birmingham have been more successful over the last 4 years???

bet b'ham would swap their trophy for the prem and all its money....

tak wrote (see)

bet b'ham would swap their trophy for the prem and all its money....

Correct.  But what is better Carling Cup or top 4 finish??

I would prefer champs league but beggers cant b choosers.

So do trophies define success then??? I would say league position defines how well you have played over a season.  A cup is a bonus.  

Trophies are listed on honors boards but the owners would prob prefer the C L for the money. Do like a good C L night on the telly.

I used to but its so last year.  Thursday Night Channel 5 is the place to be

who u support then??

Man Utd

Tough to find original threads pasty, whilst this h2h thing is still on.

Whilst the search function is totally fubared there will always be new threads started where old ones could have been used. Some though, are easier to find than others.

I said 3-0 toto liverpool. Bit out wasn't i......

Great game for the neutrals tho. Thats how a match should b, 2 great games yesg, arsenal game was a great watch

Scotland looking good for any penalty shoot-outs  Maybe Charlie Adam should play for our rugby team!

That's unfair pasty. Andy Carroll is only 14. I'm sure one day he'll grow out of his surly adolescent behaviour and become a real footballer.

I think you're on to something pasty. Maybe he doesn't want his beautiful hair to get ruffled by those nasty big boys in different coloured strips who keep getting in his way.

When Carroll was at the toon he did bully teams but for some reason isnt doing it at Liverpool. Think he has the ability but has to start proving it..

He tries to bully refs instead. It's pretty ugly.

SP (10.8) wrote (see)

I reckon 1 dead and 3 seriously injured.

So far, I think I've been the closest. In true football fashion, 1 man has been confirmed as being killed. I'm sure there's 3 still holed in in hosptial somewhere. What a great game this is when a supporter goes out but never returns home.