Man Utd v Liverpool

141 posts / 0 new
Man Utd v Liverpool

Whats your predictions for todays game??

I think Utd will win maybe 3-1.  Though they dominated most of possession in the cup game they didnt really do much with it.  With a few players back I hope they will create more chances,  If all else fails they could always go route one and hope for a lucky goal

It will be interesting to see if Evra & Suarez shake hands and how De Gea deals with the corners.

Liverpool struggle to score and United's defence is perceived to be shaky so something must give on these reputations. I expect Liverpool to park the bus and counter attack (through Carroll!) but I think United will contol the game with Carrick & Scholes being key. Valencia and Nani (if fit) will cause problems and Suarez (if he plays) and Bellamy will occasionally terrorise Ferdinand/Evans. 1-0 to Man U.

Claverhouse wrote (see)

Liverpool to park the bus

Exactly what I came in to write. 1-1.

2 - 1 to United (although I'm hoping for a Liverpool win!)

Enjoyed that Fatshaft. There aren't a lot of people funnier than David Mitchell on the telly at the moment. "In a match that can only be described as ON THIS SUNDAY!"

Man Utd to win 2 - 0, but hoping for a draw.

Great Fatshaft

So Saurez wouldnt shake Evra's hand.  Could be an interesting game.

Don't think Suarez did himself any favours there.

I agree Mary, he obviously still feels hes innocent, even though hes admitted saying it.  Maybe something to do with the way his manger and club have handled the situation.

Suarez is a total tit for that.

suarez is a scrote FACT

Enrique just cleaned out Rafael. How the hell was that not a free kick, should have been a booking.

Great start from Welbeck

Good first half by Utd, Scholes should have scored.  Saurez is a complete prick, decided to boot the ball into the crowd and the end of the half.  Shame Roy Keane doesn't play anymore

Scholes and Giggs are immense. Spearing playing well. Valencia dangerous and Suarez should be removed.

Bit of physical reaction in the tunnel apparently - any bets on a red card in the 2nd half?

Could get tasty Mary.   How the hell does Redknap think Rio didnt get the ball

GET IN..................................................

Boom Boom

Tiger Wes (13) wrote (see)

Could get tasty Mary.   How the hell does Redknap think Rio didnt get the ball

I think Jamie's after a spot in one of those Specsavers ads.

Did someone say Spearing was having a good game?

What do the Scots know about football eh

I think at least one Scot did a decent job at half time.

Here comes the cavalry.

Claverhouse wrote (see)

Did someone say Spearing was having a good game?

Kenny has just agreed with you. Mind you Downing is equally anonymous....

Bellamy should have started, maybe even Carroll too.  Evans can be a little lightweight at the back and Carroll caused De Gae all sorts of problems in the cup.

Strange though, bring on your big man and take off your only winger

I'm watching...got to do something before the rugby starts....

It was quite a good first half, but not as good as the second.  Well so far anyway.

Can see this ending around 4 - 0 to Utd, with the pool now having to chase the game.

Paddy - presumably you were listening to Alan Green who would hate Man U bossing Liverpool. Therefore boring.

Kenny's got Charlie Adam out of the pub.

Balls, what a crap goal to concede.  And anyone but that prick.

Oops 2-1 could be an interesting last 10 mins.

I just hope Utd dont start to sit back, just keep doing what theyve been doing all game.

Fair result if not a little tense at the end.

Superb, good game.  Utd deserved the win, Liverpool were only interested went they got it back to 2-1. Saurez shown to be the idiot that he is.  Evra entitled to to celebrate at his home ground infront of the home fans.  Iiverpool players didn't need to get involved, the whole club has dealt with the situation appallingly.

Mary wrote (see)

2 - 1 to United (although I'm hoping for a Liverpool win!)

Should have put some money on it!

Few handbags at the final whistle, guess that's what we will have to read about tomorrow rather than the actual football.

And the winners are Patrice Evra and Mary

Not a Utd fan. but TBH who can blame Evra for celebrating on his home turf, in front of the home fans?

form is temporary, class is permanent, nuff said

Looks like the world is getting a bit confusing for Kenny Dalglish. Time for the retirement home?

I think that Kenny would have liked to give Geoff Shreeves a Glasgow kiss after that interview!

Missed the interview, I was getting ready to go out.  Ill have  a look for it on youtube later.

Claverhouse wrote (see)

Looks like the world is getting a bit confusing for Kenny Dalglish. Time for the retirement home?

Yup, just as big a knob as Suarez

Much celebrating in the Diego Forlan household as he finally relinquishes his 'least popular Uruguayan at Old Trafford' crown

Evra did well until after the whistle, then he behaved like an idiot.

after all he has gone throough i dont agree, he has the right to ceklebrate in front of his own fans surely

Pages