Robbie savage

6 posts / 0 new
Robbie savage

Personally i like Mr Savage , dont support derby and none of his other clubs ? but admire his determination and drive , yes he has been an idiot and yes sails close to the wind thru out the game 

Nice to hear a unscripted discussion and for a while the local press squirm and be off guard a little , I see Mr Savages point as listening to the local radio on the way home from most games i get fed up with some of them too 

Robbie rant

Great Link.....

Thanks for that Sparky - loved it.

Savage was on the right track, that journo was a typical short termist reactionary journo but Savage could've nailed him better.Good for him for sticking up for Clough though, Derby needs rebuilding from the base and that's what Clough wants to do. It's journo's like that that drum up the groundswell of hate that runs a manager out of town far too soon

It’s really my pleasure to know you, Kevin!Very luckily, a friend of mine gave me a VIP ticket of BMW Asian Open golf from which I had a lot of fun. Green ground, blue sky, fair ladies,  famous players and good services… everyone enjoys those wonderful things. Here I would like to talk about a story of my new foreign friend.   A foreigner can not read Chinese words. When I went towards the washing room, he asked me “the red word on the door means somebody is in the washing room?”I said “yes” with a smile. He stared at me for a while and asked me again “where are you from?” “guess it” “America” “no~ I am a Chinese, learning English.” My friends said I look like a foreigner. Then the rest of the day, we spent time together, talked about the wonderful golf game, our culture and so on. I even taught him to read some simple Chinese words such as “有人”means “somebody is in”. In our spare time, we went to play golf. I am a green-hand golfer, he taught me patiently. I wanna say to my friend “it’s really my pleasure to know you, Kevin!”

Good post..I like the valuable information for the betterment of the sports interested persons. Your thread gives the best chance to mingle with the basic sports learning person.