The 3 to drop out of the Premership

15 posts / 0 new
The 3 to drop out of the Premership
  1. Blackpool
  2. wigan
  3. west Ham           heart says 

Birmingham, West Brom, Wolves.........  if only......

1. Wolves2. Wigan3. West HamReally hope that Blackpool manage to survive. 

Sadly I fear Blackpool are knacked, and will drop along with Wigan and West Ham.

Blackpool, Wigan and West ham. Love Blackpool to stay up but with there remaining fixtures just cant see it.

I'd like Wolves, Wigan and West Ham to go down, that would be www.drop.com

fatshaft wrote (see)

Sadly I fear Blackpool are knacked, and will drop along with Wigan and West Ham.

Yorkey wrote (see)

Blackpool, Wigan and West ham. Love Blackpool to stay up but with there remaining fixtures just cant see it.

I believe the above will happen, after looking at the fixtures

I hope West Ham stay up,i still can't believe we're down there with the players we've got.However we now need a miracle.Matto are you a hammer?

Doyley - same colours, different team - Villa...............

That new ground will look nice in the first division

Doyley wrote (see)

I hope West Ham stay up,i still can't believe we're down there with the players we've got.However we now need a miracle.Matto are you a hammer?

Ouch...scotty lol,  I wonder where Parker will go because he will go

Scotty Parker will end up at the Mighty Spurs along with Robert Green, After we finish 6th and fail to secure even Europa League Football and Bale, Modric and Van der Vaart all jump ship to Chelski!

Bale will stay

Wow it all changing

Well, looks like nobody got it right and apart from one wish nobody forecast Birmingham would be there.  Just been watching this on MotD and it was a real roller-coaster right to the final whistle. I must admit if pushed I would have gone for Wolves, Wigan and West Ham.