World Cup 2010

10 posts / 0 new
World Cup 2010

Well I've filled in my diary, checked my shifts, noticed I've got two and a half weeks leave during it and will get the beers in.

I'm set for World Cup 2010 !!

Can't wait ! I hope England will win it but am prepared to be disappointed !!

Really love the WC and am getting excited already - anyone else feel the same ? and how do the countries not going there feel about it ?

Tricky (13.0) wrote (see)

I hope England will win it but am prepared to be disappointed !!

That's just as well then

Having enjoyed the experience of being a football fan of 17 years of age and supporting the winning side - my memories will suffice.The years have taught me that there is more to life than football, particularly the apology of a game played today.Nope - I won't be watching us get knocked out, yet again.

As a neutral (Malta are never going to play in the WC finals!) I love the world cup. Hopefully one of the "big" teams will get the rough end of a really bad refereeing decision and then Fifa will do something about using TV technology.

Oh, sorry - is there a world cup on next year?

Looking forward to it.In my life time we have had some good chances but this team and manager are about as good as it gets.If anything we lack the magic striker that the winning team often has. I too hope there are some horrific refereeing decisions which force FIFA and the rest of them to introduce some technology into the game. They already have the replays available to them, they already have a 4th official, I just wish they would use them.

McStumpy wrote (see)

There speaks a true Scotsman

I can't wait fir the World Cup, brilliant few weeks of sport!I will be expecting England to win it as I always have and always will do. We could be 2 nil down, with 5 minutes to go and I will still believe we can get a result!Not sure if the games will be watched down the pub or at home yet!Definatly think we have a chance this year, just got to play our own game regardless of who we play!

Nifty wrote (see)

McStumpy wrote (see)

There speaks a true Scotsman

When is the next Elephant Polo World Cup?

HiThanks for the news...Actually I am a basic sports learner....from nowadays...so keep sharing.