DQ for Tiger ?

120 posts / 0 new

Butch Harmon, Monty - water under the bridge, draw a line etc.  Mark Roe. Guilty.

Watch the BBC. They've not mentioned it.

Oldboy wrote (see)

Butch Harmon, Monty - water under the bridge, draw a line etc.  Mark Roe. Guilty.

no surprises there then. harmon is close to tiger and montys got previous with dodgy drops hasn't he ? he can't come out now and start slagging off tiger when mark roe was dq'd from the open he said it was his fault and took it on the chin. he doesn't have their talent but hes go more integrity than either monty or tiger    

Here's an unbiased view by that great golf writer John Feinstein        Hhttp://www.golfchannel.com/news/john-feinstein/no-need-for-woods-to-withdraw/      

Complete and utter BS because it`s TW involved again

Oldboy wrote (see)

Here's an unbiased view by that great golf writer John Feinstein        Hhttp://www.golfchannel.com/news/john-feinstein/no-need-for-woods-to-withdraw/   John Feinstein unbiased about Tiger? It would be the first time......     

Reading some of the comments about woods, I wonder just how badly he'd have to behave to receive criticism. The majority appear to believe he should've been dq'd but there's a large minority who appear to think anything he does should be brushed under the carpet because he's exciting and great. Celebrity appears to muddy the waters for some. There's still a good chance he could win this, if he does, how will the person finishing second feel I wonder.

May I point out that this is the Augusta Invitational Tournament and is not a regular Tour event and as such the club can do whatever they want to do as far as penalties,dq's and the like are concerned,which is one of the reasons why in my view this is not and never has been a real 'Major' competition.For sure,it has been an exciting tournament to watch on a tricked up golf course but it has been puffed up out of proportion to its real value as has the USPGA . The Masters is to golf what the IPL is to cricket,entertaining but largely irrelevant.

frankers wrote (see)

May I point out that this is the Augusta Invitational Tournament and is not a regular Tour event and as such the club can do whatever they want to do as far as penalties,dq's and the like are concerned,.......   And here I was, imagining that the tournament was conducted according to the Rules of Golf.  

Huuuuge asterisk next to this one if Tiger goes on to win it, I reckon.

It's not Tigers fault, he broke a rule and the committee have dished out the punishment. He's not deciding the rules for himself

So it's not Tiger's fault but he broke the rule ? how does that work then ?

I wish there was an hd feed of my local sunday comps.  The field would be decimated. 

No need for an HD feed, he already said he went two yards back to gain an advantage.

Does he look like he's losing so much height, he's trying to dig a hole?

Go Adam!

Niblick,yes,the Rules of Golf Augusta National edition.

frankers wrote (see)

Niblick,yes,the Rules of Golf Augusta National edition.

Sorry, what are you talking about?   The entire matter has been dealt with in accordance with the Rules of Golf.

These are just brilliant and fabulous Cheap TRX.The quality of trx outlet is just superior to what you have dreamt of.Today owning a new and trendy looking TRX suspension trainer are not only meant for the wealthy people.Whether it is TRX workout or fashion accessories all means a lot for modern society of today.Same is the case with trendy looking TRX suspension training.When these are TRX workouts, the excitement just gets doubled.Most chic looking TRX australia are in fashion now.If you have not yet tried TRX training australia, it's time to own one and feel the difference it can make to your personality.

Pages