Talkback: Luke eyes Masters after Transitions win

6 posts / 0 new
Talkback: Luke eyes Masters after Transitions win
Nice one Luke, coolness personified in the playoff. Great to see him back at the top of the tree again.

Great iron from the cabbage.....rolled in the putt in....lovely!!! Well plated sir

The cash machine is rolling again. Great entertainment and well done Luke, just a shame the viewing was spoiled by adverts every five minutes.

...and typing from my phone last night, I didnt mention "going low on a Sunday"..... I heard the good old Five Live say in an earlier sports broadcast that he was not in contention. 

Ray Rapp wrote (see)

The cash machine is rolling again. Great entertainment and well done Luke, just a shame the viewing was spoiled by adverts every five minutes.

Just watched the playoff after recording it last night, the ads drove me way.Excellent from Donald, a worthy number 1. I'd love to see the cameras follow him for a full round, we could really learn from his strategy. 

I followed Luke round at Wentworth last year on the final day. He can be very wild off the tee but he is just the epitomy of sensible. He never seems to bite off more than he can chew. He is also a fantastic iron player, and all elements of his short game are second to none. He is also a Spurs fan so he is a top boy from all angles. I hope he does well at the Masters but I think that it will be a McIlroy whitewash. Seriously, I was thinking of dusting my wallet off and having a little flutter but at 4/1 there doesnt seem much point..